When I was making applications, I had this horrible feeling of application-FOMO.*
So I’ve created a much prettier version, and published it HERE
The Application Strategy Workbook will help you:
- Establish what is important to you in your career, and thus create law firm criteria.
- Use this criteria to compile a list of firms that you can apply to.
- Keep track of firm events like Open Days and presentations.
- Pick the most logical and effective order to make your applications.
- Feel generally calmer about the whole process.
Let me know what you think. I’d love to hear any feedback or suggestions you have.
And feel free to share it with your friends/ network/ people who are stressing you out.
Sharing is caring.
And as always, good luck.
But you don’t need it, because you got dis.
*Fear Of Missing Out, for those of you who aren’t down with the kids.